SuperEdge v0.2.0 Release is Available
SuperEdge v0.2.0 Release Notes.
Features and Enhancements
- lite-apiserver now handles certificate rotation automatically. (#44, @Beckham007)
- Added 3 new caching storage options to lite-apiserver, including memory and local KV storage using Badger or Bolt. (#53, @Beckham007)
- Added new StatefulsetGrid ServiceGroup resource for running statefulset workload. Headless service is supported for StatefulsetGrid. (#37, @duyanghao)
- Added canary deployment support for DeploymentGrid and StatefulSetGrid workloads. (#50, @chenkaiyue)
- Added reuse policy for lite-apiserver proxy. (#43, @Beckham007)
- Fixed a bug in Tunnel that causes missing request body in HTTP POST forwarding. (#47, @luoyunhe)
- Fixed TCP proxy forwarding failure. (#60, @00pf00)
- Introduction to new StatefulsetGrid resource.
- Introduction to canary deployment for DeploymentGrid and StatefulSetGrid.
- Tunnel configuration guide and sample configs.
- Updated lite-apiserver architecture diagram and added usage example.